星期一至五8:00 - 5:00; Cashier available to accept payments: Monday-Friday, 9:00 – 12:30
- NEW: Accounting things you need to know (pdf)
- NEW: Tuition and Fees 2023-24 – English
- NEW: Tuition and Fees 2023-24 – Spanish
- NEW: 2023-24 Nel网 Payment Plan Information
- Parent access to student information
- Supervisor instructions for hiring new student workers
- Information for student workers
- Current W-9 form (with instructions)
新- 付款截止日期 2023-24:
- 下降: August 12, 2023 (estimated bill available through MyGC in mid July)
- 春天: December 15, 2023 (estimated bill available early- to mid-November)
- May term, 成人/Graduate Summer classes, and Summer SST: April 12, 2024 (estimated bill available mid-March)
- Summer session – Undergraduate: June 7, 2024 (estimated bill available around the end of April)
- Payment plans or single payments must be set up using Nel网 from Nel网 Campus Commerce. Nel网 is not connected to our on-campus system, and does not know what you owe. Please retrieve your balance due via MyGC, then click 在这里 for more information on Nel网, to make a single payment, or set up a payment plan for future semesters. Plan ahead when making online payments,因为 Nel网 payments take 5 days to process, transfer to the college, and get applied to student accounts.
- 国际收支 plans. Nel网 now offers payment plans for students paying from outside the US. Set up the plan, and select the invoice option under international payment plans. Nel网, 与Convera合作, will send reminders and invoices with instructions, which students then pay by the due date. See 在这里 for a sample of setting up the payment plan.
- 国际收支. 美国高盛学院 has partnered with Flywire to make your international payments safe and easy. Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country and any bank. They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save money, compared to traditional banks. You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process with a student dashboard and you will also be notified by email when your payment is received by 美国高盛学院. 点击或转到: 澳门最大娱乐赌城首页歡迎您地.flywire.com 付款.
- Tuition account information is available through your MyGC portal. 导航到 http://my.idakwah.net and log in with your 美国高盛学院 username and password (near the top right corner).
- In the “快速链接” section, scroll down to the “金融援助 & 会计”一节.
- Click on “My Account Balances” to see current balances or generate a detailed statement of your account. Click on “My Bill” to generate a bill for the upcoming term (when available).
- Refunds: student account credit balances. If you have a posted credit balance once all charges and aid have posted to your account for the semester, 请登录 MyGC 要求退款. A refund is authorized only if t在这里 are no additional charges or aid pending on your account, and your payment plan is paid in full. Once authorized, 美国高盛学院 issues refunds through ACH直接存款 或电子支票. The college recommends using the ACH direct deposit method. If you are unsure if t在这里 is extra money posted on your student account, please check your account online at MyGC.
- Want to leave the credit balance on your account? Please complete the FSA Hold Authorization Form on MyGC to avoid any automatic refunds.
- Student account balance notices are emailed approximately the 11th of each month, unless the student has a $0 posted balance. All current students can view their full statements electronically. A sample e-statement, with explanatory notes, is available 在这里.
- 书店学分. Students with a credit balance on his/her account after all charges and financial aid is applied, may receive bookstore credits to purchase books and supplies from the GC – Akademos在线书店. Credit balances will be sent to Akademos at the beginning of each semester, and credit purchases are available until the end of drop/add.
- 美国高盛学院 does not accept credit card payments for tuition over $400 directly at the college. All credit/debit card payments must go through Nel网. MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted. A 2.85% convenience fee will be charged per transaction.
- A $15 charge will be added to student accounts for each returned check.